Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Newsletter Fun

Today I received an email from a woman in my community suggesting that I feature her daughter in our community newsletter, as she had carried the Olympic Torch last week. I was so excited! I have worked very hard over the past five months since becoming editor to turn the newsletter from a rather dull, information only magazine into a community friendly, positive newsletter that features stories and photos of residents doing interesting things. Slowly the residents are beginning to respond. February's edition has three letters to the editor...a world record!

Each month I wonder what I will feature in the newsletter and each month God provides me with new and wonderful people to feature. I have complete faith that He will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment