Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Fortune Cookie Speaks

The more time I spend looking for the good things in life each day, the happier I become overall. I was generally very happy before I started this project, but there is an extra feeling of joy that accompanies my days. I find myself looking forward with anticipation as I awake; wondering what will be that defining moment that causes me to select it to be memorialized. 


Today I select spending the evening with a good friend, good food and marvellous conversation. Laughing, talking, sharing. God has blessed me with wonderful people in my life.





We ate delicious Chinese food and at the end of my meal, I cracked open my fortune cookie and this is what I read: 


“Use your abilities at this time to stay focused on your goal. You will succeed.”


I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment