Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ditto

I probably could just write ditto after yesterday's post and head off to bed. However, I am committed to writing every night, to sit and ponder about my day and experience again the good things that happen during the day.

At work today, we had the most outstanding success in an advertised open house that we've ever had in the 10 years I've worked there. Over 125 people walked through our doors in an five hour period. So amazing and such a blessing to all of us. We booked over 25 couples to attend our free seminars and had to add an extra seminar because the demand was so high.

It was lovely to end the day with my dear friend Brenda. Four and a half hours of girl talk, non stop sharing. We are each other's private therapists. We faithfully get together once a month, this month we could only find this evening free for both of us. What a great idea, usually it's just a leisurely lunch for an hour and a half. I think we should switch to evening sessions.

Which is why I could write ditto, because yesterday I wrote about being surrounded by good people. God has opened the windows of heaven and poured blessings upon my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment