Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lists

I'm a list person. I make lists for everything. Today I was looking through an old file and found a list of things I wanted to do in the early nineties. It was from a different lifetime when I was a full time mom with young children at home. I looked at the things I accomplished:

  • create a ribbon box for gift wrapping
  • upholster Crystal's mirror
  • decorate topiaries
  • put ribbons on hearts
And the things I never ever did get done:
  • sew a slip cover for the exercise mat
  • decorate journal
  • make a wreath out of dried flowers
  • paint mail box
 It was my season  to be a homemaker back then and I was very happy. 

There are no crafts waiting to be done on any of my lists now. I don't even like doing crafts anymore. The thought makes me shudder. It's interesting to see how some of my interests change over the years.

Now is my season to grow spiritually and emotionally. I'm happy right where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment