Thursday, April 1, 2010

Opportunity Knocks

I am always open to listen to any opportunity that comes my way. Interestingly enough, this morning, the fellow I get to do all the flooring for my projects hooked me up with a window covering manufacturer and his factory rep. In the process, he offered me a deal to use his showroom and order any window coverings for my clients at his cost.

It seems to be out of the generosity of his heart as he won't make a dime off my business. He even offered to give me a key to his showroom. I asked him why, and he really didn't say why. I do send him some business, not a huge volume, but some. He is my exclusive flooring supplier and we have a friendly and respectful business relationship.

My assistant thinks there is a deal behind the scene that I don't know about, but I will take him at his word and feel very blessed for this contact which may open some interesting doors for me.

This is the second time this week that someone has offered to help me above and beyond their call of duty.
Wouldn't it be a beautiful world if we all treated each other this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment