Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Encircled

I like to write down inspirational scriptures in my journal, so that I can look back over them and feel uplifted again. This morning this is what I recorded:

...I am encircled about eternally in the arms of His love.            2 Nephi 1:15
What a beautiful and comforting thought. I am a beloved daughter of God and worthy of many blessings. I choose to keep His commandments and to love him because it brings me joy.

Today I reflected on all the people who love me and have chosen me to be part of their lives. My parents and siblings. My children, their wonderful spouses and my grandchildren.

I realize that initially your family doesn't choose you, but eventually they can choose to be part of your life or not and I am profoundly grateful to know that all my family chooses to be part of my life.

My friends...I have the most beautiful and gracious friends. These are people who also choose to be part of my life. . I am encircled about by people who love me.

I am richly and abundantly blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment