Friday, February 5, 2010

White Lilies

I like this moment at the end of the day when I sit down to ponder what thing of beauty, or gratitude I have seen or felt today. There are some days, like today, when at first I think that it was such an ordinary day that I have nothing to write. But as I sift through day, things start to fill my mind, because, I know without a doubt, that every day holds beautiful moments and we just have to look for them, recognize them and then record them so that we never forget.

I bought pure white lilies last week, and they are still beautiful and there are still several blossoms yet to open. They fill my home with the most sublime fragrance. Every time I see them or even smell them my heart is lifted and my soul blessed. I love fresh flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment