Monday, December 21, 2009

Absolutely totally completely divinely blessed.



The president of the company I work for flew in from Vancouver tonight to take our staff out to dinner. We dined at Osteria de Medici in Kensington, a lovely place with exquisite food. Their bruschetta comes as a complementary appetizer, it's so fresh and delicious. Osteria de Medici is recognized as one of Canada's premier fine dining establishments and one where celebrities like to hang out. We didn’t see any celebrities, except ourselves!

Our office is the top selling office and I was recognized as the top designer in Canada for the second year in a row. There is deep satisfaction in creating beautiful homes and helping them go from dream to reality, bigger and better than I ever conceived when I first drew them on my computer. I am truly blessed to have a career that I feel passionate about and adore. Absolutely totally completely divinely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment