Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve



Here I am in Nelson, BC. I took this picture (above) this afternoon looking down the Kootenay Lake towards the north shore. This is my home town, the place I come back to every year to relax and rejuvenate my soul. The picture below is of Mount Nelson just this afternoon. It's the mountain I can see out my parent's living room window, the one I grew up seeing everyday.                                                    
       

This evening we had three missionaries join us for Christmas Eve dinner. We brought out the Christmas crackers and taught them a Canadian Christmas tradition. After dinner we sang Christmas carols while one of them strummed a ukelele. Then my dad read the Christmas story from Luke. I am so thankful to be here for Christmas celebrating Christ's birth with my parents. I am experiencing peace on earth first hand. mmMMmmMMmm

No comments:

Post a Comment